2012年4月29日星期日

Last of the Floral Note

,cheap beats by dre headphones

F04_02 4643793418_3c2a8295a9_o

Fantasia%2Bcomp%2BBBa Fantasia00

>> I do promise my self-imposed vegging out time in my hotel room in New York is ending soon (Anthony Bourdain's 100th No Reservations episode is telling me it's time to stop...) but for now, it's another quickie post that was actually supposed to be a continuation from my MiH x Liberty jeans post because along with those outfits, this features a bit of autumnal floral action, once again courtesy of Christopher Kane.  I know I'm meant to be seeing parrots merging into floral bouquets but for some reason, all I seem to see is THAT Waltz of the Flowers scene in the Nutcracker suite portion of Fantasia... petals wilting, turning slightly more 'crispy' and golden in tones than blooms in the height of summer...

When I break my own voluntary prison cell, I'll be out foraging for more autumnal florals where the flowers are not looking so fresh and the colours are deeper and look like they might get chummy with 100 denier tights...

P.S. I promise I will have something more significant to say when I also venture out to start pre-fashion week hunting,cheap coach bags!

DSC_3464

DSC_3470

DSC_3481

DSC_3482
(Christopher Kane t-shirt,cheap sports jerseys, vintage pink tasselled skirt from Vintage at Goodwood, Heal jersey jacket, Tabio tights, Fifth Avenue Shoe Repaire wedges)

没有评论:

发表评论