2012年4月28日星期六

Yo, Sydney, What Up

>> The tourist in me made me do this.  As well as squeal as we pulled up to the Overseas Passenger Terminal where the RAFW venue is based, and seeing the Sydney Opera House for the first time.  Alright, I'm here to work but I'm allowed a squeal or two... as wel as these "Yo, tourist here!" shots faciliated by Phil Oh of Street Peeper who caught me and all of my floaty grey along with a menacing rain cloud.  The second photo surely is the money shot.  I'm being blown away by the gusts of collective perfume fumes from all the fashionable people here.  Anyway, I'll just say it now - I'll only do the tourist shot once, PROMISE!   

IMG_6505

IMG_6514
(Jennifer Loiselle headband, Emma Cook shirt, Zambesi tulle dress, Lucy Hutchings necklace, cream sequinned top underneath, Alpha 60 dress underneath, Vivienne Westwood x Melissa rocking horse sandals... yes, I realise that's a lot of layers, even for me but I couldn't resist with all the wispy greys...)

More related to the theme of the article: More related to the theme of the article:

没有评论:

发表评论