2012年5月15日星期二

Bijules Finger Ring @ AHAlife

Bijules Finger Ring @ AHAlife

I’m sure you guys already know that I’m a big fan of Bijules jewelry, I got many pieces and when I saw this Bijules Finger Ring on AHAlife.com my jaws dropped! This finger ring is so sick, would love to rock it. If you’ve got $2400 to splurge, cop this!

I am inspired to design by instinct. I try to absorb everything around me, from the light my skin feels to the New York City fumes my nose breathes. I live life with an open heart Portugal Soccer Jersey, so when I heard of Tycho Brahe, a renaissance astronomer, I listened to what his stories had to say. He lost his nose in a duel and covered the missing flesh with a gold prosthetic one. I loved his reaction. To be a New Yorker means having a talent to adapt—and adapt quickly. It’s what a city lends to its denizens. Many of my clients live in cities. So the six pieces in this collection reflect golden adaptation. – Jules Kim, Bijules

Bijules Finger Ring @ AHAlife


Bijules Finger Ring @ AHAlife
Bijules Finger Ring @ AHAlife nitro:licious on Facebook Follow @nitro_licious on Twitter

没有评论:

发表评论