2012年5月1日星期二

One Happy Smile...

>> Why no daily "What did I wear today..blah blah blah" posts for London Fashion Week like I did as a cheeky bit of filler in New York?  Because after the point this picture was taken (by Tommy of Jak and Jil),coach handbag outlet, the weather has gotten progressively shitty and the smile has faded to a fatigued grimace... where most of the time I'm gritting my teeth,coach handbags sale, smiling during some pretty sweeping key moments (more about those later.  I'll keep this as a happy momento of a day (Saturday) when I was STOKED and GUNNED for fashion week (did I just make two Premier League football references there?  I blame Steve.).  This beauty of a Eudon Choi trench also befitted the day of blue skies and the Louise Gray/Holly Fulton/Maria Francesca Pepe/Mary Katrantzou sensory overload. 

Susie1
(Eudon Choi trench, Sibling skull sweater, Acne dress and tulle underskirt, ASOS jeggings,Replica Oil Rig Sunglasses, Uniqlo socks, Irregular Choice patent brogues)

没有评论:

发表评论