2012年5月14日星期一

Style Diary Corporate Chic

I had a few meetings before attending the Jeffrey Fashion Cares show USA Soccer Jersey, so opted for corporate chic in an ivory Elizabeth & James Explorer Military shirt and zip addled pencil skirt by Adam:

I love my bling, so piled on gold accents like a Goddess Bib Necklace from ShopKlassiq.com, a La Mer Ivory Frost Wrap Watch from DJPremium.com WE LOVE THE WEB, Dolce & Gabbana aviators (my fave) and bangles by (who else?) Jessie Adore:

Cream and beige are pretty plain, so I uplifted the look with saucy bordeaux platform sandals by Rachel Zoe:

No outfit would be complete (for me) without gold lightning Minx and my White Iphone:

Gotta tweet Gucci Belts for Women, tweet, tweet.

So there you have it. My interpretation of corporate class, with a dash of Atlanta sass.

What do you think?

Photos by Marlene Lillian. Photographic assistance by Justin Melton and Dru Phillips.

*Fun fact: I scored my blouse and skirt at TJ Maxx!