2012年5月21日星期一

judging by far by far the most significant aspect of facial skin care

It was 80 degrees in my neck of the woods yesterday, and a tiny yellow handbag arrived in the mail from Kate Spade that perfectly captured my mood. I put on a sundress, shoved my keys, phone and card case into my new tiny bag (that was all that would fit!) and had a pretty grand day without being cold, rained on or both. Spring has sprung, at least where I am.

And although I’m so excited about my little bag started in 1997, something that small isn’t always an option in life. For those days when you want your handbag to be both cheerful and capable of hauling everything you own, I’d like to suggest the very sunny Elie Tahari Emmy Tote. It also comes in taupe, but who wants that when you can have yellow?

Elie Tahari lets you carry sunshine in your handbag Elie Tahari Emmy Tote

Listen up, everyone. If you were ever going to get around to experimenting with brights as neutrals, now’s the time to do it. Not only will you have plenty of company in the effort, but you’ll have a ton of great bright bags to choose from because the idea is so popular right now. This simple www.newguccihandbagsshop.com, functional tote is certainly among them, and Tahari’s bags tend to be made of wonderful leather at a very reasonable price point. Buy through Neiman Marcus for $548.

Related to the theme articles:

没有评论:

发表评论